Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Vienna again

It has been along time since I updated this blog. It seems that I have so many things to do, there is hardly any time left. Of course, it is always a matter of priorities, so you can figure how high this blog is on my list. Anyway, I was in Vienna in July, two times during the same month. Very hot weather. Vienna is a great city. For chocolates I recommend ‘Xokolat’, at Freyung 2 (Tel. 5354363). A large selection and not too expensive. I tried a 100% for the first time and I definitely do not recommend it; too bitter. I threw most of it away. However, the regular ones were excellent. The ‘Queen of Finland’ was kind enough to bring me some Fazer, which was very much appreciated. I guess we will see each other again in Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment